DiSC Team Building
In order to motivate and influence our teams, we need to understand ourselves and how our priorities affect others. Influence is not about being pushy. Influence is about looking at the problem from the other person’s perspective and then explaining your own views in order to influence their decisions.
If you want to be influential you need to be able to understand yourself and your reactions as well as understand other people’s perceptions. The DISC model groups four common behavioral patterns found universally in all people on earth. This simple four-quadrant model is used to articulate the common ways that all human beings tend to act and communicate.
- DiSC provides a common language to help teams understand one another and work better together
- Develop awareness of self and other to improve communication
- Identify and hone key presentation skills
- Improve confidence and influencing skills
- Develop and hone Co-presentation skills
- Reduce conflict and avoid misunderstandings
- Demonstrate capacity to devise and deliver a compelling value proposition