School Customer Service Workshop
We want to build a culture that fosters an understanding of how to think service as well as how to manage the experience of service. This Service Excellence Workshop is designed to provide an engaging and challenging approach to developing and demonstrating commitment to the interpersonal skills and awareness that create the foundation for excellent International School Customer Service.
Non-Academic staff are the front line for our school and have the greatest impact on the perception teachers and parents have related to the school’s ability to protect and educate children.
This School Customer Service Workshop will build awareness of different value systems and personality styles, provide proven techniques for accommodating them and to motivate participants to “live the knowledge” in order to generate a more satisfying experience for both parents and colleagues, our internal and external customers.
This workshop is designed for department heads, team leaders and their respective team members to define and systemize how they will develop a culture of service excellence.
- Produce strategically responsive (non-reactive) service staff
- The ability to provide individually tailored interactions
- Promote a sense of comfort, safety and respect in colleagues and parents who have a complaint
- Generate consistency in positive outcomes
- Sponsor community loyalty
- Creation of a ‘service team’ that performs with a sense of mission and confidence
Workshops will commence at 8:30am and aim to finish by 4:30pm. There will be two 15-minute breaks each day and a 45-minute lunch break. The workshop modules will be:
Day 1: Morning
- Exploring ‘Customer’ Relationship Dynamics
- The importance of affirming your customer’s self-esteem & building relationship
Day 1: Afternoon
- Creating a feel-good experience
- Using the “7 Steps to Success”- interaction model
Day 2: Morning
- Identifying customer needs & expectations
- Exploring consultative questioning strategies
Day 2: Afternoon
- Handling objections/complaints
- Resolving customer emotion/conflict
- Case ownership
This workshop is available for facilitation in English, Mandarin or Cantonese. All written materials will be in English to support the schools working language environment.
Limited to 30 participants (Exceptions can be made to include more).