Peer Observation: Defining the Sandbox
Essential Question – What do we need to know and be able to do to collaborate effectively with colleagues and facilitate meaningful peer observations?
Over-Arching Goal – By the end of the workshop, participants will leave with the understanding and confidence to engage colleagues in productive conversations and collaborative work to improve student-learning outcomes.
- Participants will explore the why, what, and how of collaboration
- Participants will gain an understanding and appreciation of different work styles
- Participants will practice effective communication skills.
- Participants will use professional inquiry to identify areas for growth.
- Participants will use protocols to support collaborative work.