Main Outcome: Learn what good differentiation looks like in a classroom and unit and be able to create a differentiated unit to enact with students in the Fall of 2017.
- Understand and identify the difference between good and bad differentiation
- Identify the 5 key conditions for differentiated work
- Learn how to assess student work in a differentiated classroom
- Learn the 5 simple/ basic steps in differentiated unit planning
- Be able to create the outline for our own differentiated unit to use with students in the 2017-2018 school year
- Be able to provide feedback on a differentiated unit plan based on the criteria for effective differentiation
Workshops will commence at 8:30am and finish by 4:30pm. There will be two 15-minute breaks each day and a 45-minute lunch break. The Administrator Training workshop modules will include: